Gardenia Three Bar Soap Set
- In stock, ready to ship
Why We Love it
A true American original, this brand has been making beauty items in America since 1752. Each product has a unique heritage story. I love classic beauty items and they make a thoughtful gift. Caswell-Massey always has interesting stories about the history of scents or products. They really say it best, I included their exact descriptions on each product.
The single note scent of gardenia is delightful and for anyone who loves florals, a treat for the senses. Not to mention the vintage pattern on each soap.
Our Gardenia Three-Soap Set is made in partnership with The New York Botanical Garden, and each purchase directly supports the park's work in plant research and conservation, horticulture, and education.
Good soap is one of life’s simple—but very important!—luxuries. We take bathing for granted, but it didn’t become popular in America until the mid-1800s (let’s refrain from remarking on the personal odor of our forbears). We aren’t bragging when we say that Caswell-Massey was ahead of the trend, creating superb soaps that helped people discover the health and emotional benefits of lathering up.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled bar lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Better for travel—no leaking
- Three 5.8 oz (164 g) bars
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA