Linen Cutlery Pockets - Set of 2
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
Why We Love It
I love a good picnic and these linen cutlery pockets add a layer of chic to destination outdoor dining. It's a fancy day when you have a pocket for your cutlery. These can be used as a napkin as well.
- Size: 9" x 9" flat, 4.5" x 9" closed
- Material(s): 100% European linen
Prewashed for extra softness and preshrunk
- OEKO-TEX certified fabric (no harmful chemicals used in production)
Made in Lithuania
- Care: Machine washable (40 C/104 F); tumble dry on low heat; wash separately or with similar colors
- Note: Holds three pieces of cutlery
- **Cutlery not included***
From the Maker
Thanks to the fabric stone-washed process, they are soft to the touch and will get even more absorbent after each wash. A perfect addition to your table - no matter the occasion and may be used as a napkin as well. Handmade to order. Wrinkling is part of linen's charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. We do not recommend ironing your linens but if you must, do it on low heat when the garment is still a little damp.