Roma Heirloom Tomato Flamingo Estate Candle
- In stock, ready to ship
Why We Love It
The Garden Essentials collection from Flamingo Estate is earthy and restorative. Each line of candles has a certain energy. For this line, the French word 'terrior' comes to mind. Normally used in wine making, 'terrior' means earth and how the earth informs the grapes. The 'terrior 'of Flamingo Estate, meaning the gardens and earth that inspire these fragrances, is evident. If you love the outdoors, gardening and rich, layered fragrances that make the experience, you'll enjoy this line of candles.
Conjures memories of late Summer dinner parties in Sicily.
We worship the Tomato. Ripe, supple, and bursting with juice, the scent of the Heirloom Tomato catapults us to memories of late Summer dinner parties in Sicilian gardens and awakens pleasure in all our uncommon senses.
– 100% Vegetable Wax
– The soy wax in our candles is non-GMO and grown in the USA
– Approximately 50 hour burn time
– Cotton Wick
– Fully Recyclable Glass
– Hand Poured in Los Angeles
– Packaged in boxes with an FSC certification, which means they were made using materials from responsibly managed forests, including some recycled paper products.
– Flamingo Estates donates a percentage of every product we sell to Farmer’s Footprint. They are a coalition of farmers, educators, doctors, scientists, and business leaders whose mission is to ban glyphosate, aiming to expose the impacts of chemical farming and offer a path forward through regenerative agricultural practices.