Ancient Agrigento Olive Tree Flamingo Estate Candle
- In stock, ready to ship
Why We Love It
The Garden Essentials collection from Flamingo Estate is earthy and restorative. Each line of candles has a certain energy. For this line, the French word 'terrior' comes to mind. Normally used in wine making, 'terrior' means earth and how the earth informs the grapes. The 'terrior 'of Flamingo Estate, meaning the gardens and earth that inspire these fragrances, is evident. If you love the outdoors, gardening and rich, layered fragrances that make the experience, you'll enjoy this line of candles.
Nothing is new under the sun. Time is not a line, but an endless circle. As we orbit around, yet again, a new solar return, we are reminded about the cyclical, spiraling nature of things. The seasons remind us we’re in a constant state of coming around to ourselves. Getting back to basics. And reviving all the parts of the world that have stood the test of time. In that spirit, we’re plumbing the depths of ancient wisdom with our Olive Tree candle — an homage to old things, made suddenly new, and the power inherent in coming around again.
– 100% Vegetable Wax
– The soy wax in our candles is non-GMO and grown in the USA
– Approximately 50 hour burn time
– Cotton Wick
– Fully Recyclable Glass
– Hand Poured in Los Angeles
– Packaged in boxes with an FSC certification, which means they were made using materials from responsibly managed forests, including some recycled paper products.
– Flamingo Estates donates a percentage of every product we sell to Farmer’s Footprint. They are a coalition of farmers, educators, doctors, scientists, and business leaders whose mission is to ban glyphosate, aiming to expose the impacts of chemical farming and offer a path forward through regenerative agricultural practices.