Climbing Tuscan Rosemary Flamingo Estate Candle
- In stock, ready to ship
Why We Love It
The Garden Essentials collection from Flamingo Estate is earthy and restorative. Each line of candles has a certain energy. For this line, the French word 'terrior' comes to mind. Normally used in wine making, 'terrior' means earth and how the earth informs the grapes. The 'terrior 'of Flamingo Estate, meaning the gardens and earth that inspire these fragrances, is evident. If you love the outdoors, gardening and rich, layered fragrances that make the experience, you'll enjoy this line of candles.
The objet d’amour of Romans and Greeks. The “mist of the sea,” Rosemary is the objet d’amour of Romans, Greeks, and Honeybees everywhere, its scent oft detected wafting amongst the Cypress Trees and ruins of golden hour strolls. For centuries, this ubiquitous herb has been used as a mental stimulant — said to enhance memory, intelligence, and creative dreaming. Light up.
– 100% Vegetable Wax
– The soy wax in our candles is non-GMO and grown in the USA
– Approximately 50 hour burn time
– Cotton Wick
– Fully Recyclable Glass
– Hand Poured in Los Angeles
– Packaged in boxes with an FSC certification, which means they were made using materials from responsibly managed forests, including some recycled paper products.
– Flamingo Estates donates a percentage of every product we sell to Farmer’s Footprint. They are a coalition of farmers, educators, doctors, scientists, and business leaders whose mission is to ban glyphosate, aiming to expose the impacts of chemical farming and offer a path forward through regenerative agricultural practices.