Adriatic Muscatel Sage Flamingo Estate Candle
- In stock, ready to ship
Why We Love It
The Garden Essentials collection from Flamingo Estate is earthy and restorative. Each line of candles has a certain energy. For this line, the French word 'terrior' comes to mind. Normally used in wine making, 'terrior' means earth and how the earth informs the grapes. The 'terrior 'of Flamingo Estate, meaning the gardens and earth that inspire these fragrances, is evident. If you love the outdoors, gardening and rich, layered fragrances that make the experience, you'll enjoy this line of candles.
Sacred, spiritual, and wholly transportive.
The ritualistic burning of Sage can clear negative energies and bring in the good stuff. The Sage in this candle carries with it salt breezes from the Adriatic — a scent that alleviates stress and promotes a sense of well-being.
– 100% Vegetable Wax
– The soy wax is non-GMO and grown in the USA
– Approximately 50 hour burn time
– Cotton Wick
– Fully Recyclable Glass
– Hand Poured in Los Angeles
– Packaged in boxes with an FSC certification, which means they were made using materials from responsibly managed forests, including some recycled paper products.
– Flamingo Estates donates a percentage of every product we sell to Farmer’s Footprint. They are a coalition of farmers, educators, doctors, scientists, and business leaders whose mission is to ban glyphosate, aiming to expose the impacts of chemical farming and offer a path forward through regenerative agricultural practices.