Heritage Woodgrain Sandalwood Soap on a Rope
- Low stock - 2 items left
Why We Love It
A true American original, this brand has been making beauty items in America since 1752. Each product has a unique heritage story. I love classic beauty items and they make a thoughtful gift. Caswell-Massey always has interesting stories about the history of scents or products. They really say it best, I included their exact descriptions on each product.
Soap on a rope! My dad always had this so it’s wildly nostalgic and a classic.
Bigger does mean better when it comes to our Soap-on-a-Rope. Starting with our signature Castile Bar Soap, we've infused this bar soap with America's first fragrance, Supernatural Number Six, and added a signature thick rope for easy showering. Although an American invention of the 1940s, we've updated our Soap-on-a-Rope by using only quality, natural oils that produce a scent both true to the original 1772 formulation and thoroughly modern by eliminating harmful additives. With its retro-appeal, our thick rope allows you to hang dry the soap in your shower (for life-extending safe keeping) or to safely hang from your wrist while you wash. With a clean, fragrant blend of citrus and spices, this substantial bar soap stands ready to prepare its user for battles in the boardroom or on the field, just as Number Six has done for countless devotees over centuries of use.
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates - not even a drop
- Richly lathering, the olive oil-based formula is a naturally deodorizing, cleansing, and skin-moisturizing powerhouse
- Gentle enough for body, hands, and face (and hair when in a pinch)
- Long-lasting formula leaves skin lightly fragranced and refreshed
- Same clean formula we’ve made since the '90s (the 1890s)
- Hang it and forget about it
- 8 oz (226 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA