Sandalwood Explorer Three-Soap Set
- In stock, ready to ship
Why We Love It
A true American original, this brand has been making beauty items in America since 1752. Each product has a unique heritage story. I love classic beauty items and they make a thoughtful gift. Caswell-Massey always has interesting stories about the history of scents or products. They really say it best, I included their exact descriptions on each product.
Sandalwood is such a classic staple, a scent that will never go out of favor.
- 3 X 5.8 oz (164 g) bars
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA
Explore the fragrant world of sandalwood with this beautiful selection of triple-milled, plant-based soaps. Centuries Sandalwood offers a smooth take on sandalwood by marrying fresh botanicals, smoky cypriol, and Australian sandalwood to produce a warm, light, effortless fragrance. In contrast, Heritage Woodgrain Sandalwood represents the sharper, woodier side of sandalwood by mixing dry spices and cedarwood with Bangalore sandalwood. And Tricorn completes the set by offering a complex, layered fragrance with sandalwood providing the base to a woody citrus scent enriched by musk, cedar, and cocoa. Handsomely packaged in our signature navy boxed set, our three bath soap sets make thoughtful gifting easy.
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates - not even a drop
- Richly lathering, the olive oil-based formula is a naturally deodorizing, cleansing, and skin-moisturizing powerhouse
- Gentle enough for body, hands, and face (and hair when in a pinch)
- Long-lasting formula leaves skin lightly fragranced and refreshed
- Same clean formula we’ve made since the '90s (the 1890s)