Be the first to know about new product releases, restocks, maker collaborations and blog posts.
Why We Love It
A true American original, this brand has been making beauty items in America since 1752. Each product has a unique heritage story. I love classic beauty items and they make a thoughtful gift. Caswell-Massey always has interesting stories about the history of scents or products. They really say it best, I included their exact descriptions on each product.
A pretty bar of soap with a vintage style design? Yes, yes, yes. The scent is soft and floral. Did I mention the design on the soap? Okay, enough about me obsessing over design. A beautiful gift and if you need three small gifts, each bar of soap is individually boxed.
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our Elixir of Love No.1 soap, the companion to our iconic eau de toilette. The fragrance, a romantic blend of jasmine, lavender, Egyptian musk, and passionflower, is based on a Victorian-era formula from our archives. We infuse it into a long-lasting plant-based, triple-milled soap bar that moisturizes and gently scents skin. Each bar is pressed from antique hand molds etched with floral motifs and the Caswell-Massey crest.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled bar lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Better for travel—no leaking
- Three, 3.5 oz (100 g) bars
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA